Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Buckmasters and Calhoun County Reptile Expo

1. Buckmasters - How fun! It was like being paid to go on vacation! We had alot of fun especially Sarah and I. We were given rooms at the Renaissance at the Montgomery Convention Complex. It was really really nice. Michael had to work most of the time - sitting with his snake display at the Lacrosse Footwear display. He met lots of nice people. Sarah and I mostly saw the sights in town. We had lots of mommy daughter time. It seemed very quiet because we had left Michael Jr. and Julia with grandma and grandy. I even caught a nap one time! Anyway, that was the weekend of the 20th. Then . . .

2. Calhoun County Reptile Expo - Successful! This was this last weekend. We had lots of help from some good friends. JJ and April and the kids from church was there ALL day to help. I bet they were worn out. Also 2 of Michael's friends helped, Kurtis and Curtis. Also my mother's 17 yr old neighbor Ryan. Everyone was lots of help. We figure by the admission collected that there was between 300 - 400. Thats pretty good for a first time show. We would like to have another one in November or December but will have to check on our dates.

Alright. I am getting sleepy so I guess I will go to bed and write more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creation Magazine

Currclick

CurrClick

Learning Things

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software