Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

Dr. Bill

Last week we lost a sweet, sweet man in our church family. He was a chiropractor who loved helping everyone. Things I will remember about Dr. Bill:
* Julia loved when he sang the grizzly bear song to her.
* He said Michael and I have beautiful kids, we should have more.
* He insisted I never got enough rest.
* He never took no for an answer when I said I really didn't need to be worked on that day, but I was always glad for that when I got off the table feeling better.
*His face this past Father's Day when he got to bring his daughters and their children to church with him.
* How handsome he looked, especially the week he came back from Mexico with a tan!
* His smile
* How uncomfortable he looked sleeping upside down hanging off of his chiropractor table with a garbage bag over him to hold in the body's heat.
* The variety of his meals. He ate everything greens, beans, meat (not pork), salad veggies, fruit, bread, dessert, and especially chocolate.
* The absolutely HUGE bottles of water he brought for his church family so we wouldn't have to drink the city water with flouride in it.
* His love of Christ and His Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creation Magazine

Currclick

CurrClick

Learning Things

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software