Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

My clothes are almost caught up!

Well, my clothes are now almost caught up. This week has been great. For one thing I haven't went anywhere (that I remember) all week. Boy does that make a difference. Another thing is Michael is on first shift, so he takes Brother to karate! Another huge relief! Also no co-op this week. I love co-op but not having to prepare for Friday has been nice. And the weather . . . wonderful. I have had my doors open to let the house air out. The kids have also been able to play outside which helps alot.

I have also been back on my schedule. I don't know why I don't stick to it better. When my day is scheduled I get so much more done. For example here is my clothes schedule: Monday: Sarah/Daddy's Work Clothes Tuesday: Brothers/Mommys Clothes Wednesday: Julia/Towels
Thursday: Co-op outfits/Sheets Friday: Sunday outfits/Misc. The kids do their own clothes with the exception of Julia. As long as I stay on this schedule I usually have all my clothes done. Don't ask what happened but I got off my schedule???

Bedtime schedules are back in place now. 1st - Julia - 7:30/8:00 2nd - Brother - 8:30 3rd - Sarah/Me - 9:00 At 9:00 this means I am in pajamas with dishes done, lights out everywhere but my room and me ready for my quiet time with the Lord!! I love it. 9:00 to 10:00 I read my bible and pray. I have also started a notebook where I took a challenge to write down at least 1 verse a day. I am not journalling with it unless I want to , but just write one verse from what I have read. It kind of sticks with you that way. I love my time! At 10:00, I want to be in the dark, eyes closed trying to go to sleep. I feel like I need to be in order to get up at 4:00 am with Michael.

In case you want to try to schedule look for Terri Maxwell's book on scheduling "Managers of their Homes" at http://www.titus2.com/ > I love her stuff and the website! Gotta go! Bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creation Magazine

Currclick

CurrClick

Learning Things

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software