Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

10 Things About Me

Okay, just for those of you who don't know me that well here are ten things about myself.

1. I hate doing laundry...just look in my bathroom closet floor!
2. I love to sleep in...I could sleep to 11:00 or 12:00 easy if the kids would.
3. I love tv shows about families...Jon and Kate plus 8, The Duggers, Kids by the Dozen.
4. I love deadlines and having a full schedule...co-op, support group, play group, ect.
5. I love Lil' Michael but I am sick of Karate...3 times a week to Gadsden!
6. I hate when Michael works 2nd shift...from 3:00 pm till bedtime seems like forever.
7. I love Mt.Dew, macaroni & cheese, and potatoes...which is why I weigh what I do.
8. I hate Children's Hosp ER waiting room...we waited 9 hours one night, walked out at 7:00 am and went to Pediatrician's office.
9. I love co-op...and so do my kids.
10. I love what a manly man my husband is...hard biceps and strong opinions!!! :)

1 comment:

Creation Magazine

Currclick

CurrClick

Learning Things

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software