Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Curriculum Discounts!

I am now a distributor for Bright Ideas Press and Alpha Omega Pub. I am preparing a couple of orders and am accepting any pre-orders anyone might have. I am passing along the savings. Bright Ideas Press does "The Mystery of History" volumes and some really cool elementary and middle school science books. I can get you that at 25% off and you won't have to pay any shipping! Pretty cool! Check out their website here: http://www.brightideaspress.com/ . Also, I may order from Alpha Omega who does the Lifepacs, Horizons, Switched on Schoolhouse, and more! I can get you 10% off anything from their website and you wouldn't have to pay any shipping! Also Horizons is now doing an elementary level P.E. curriculum and a Health curriculum. Check out their website here: http://www.aop.com/ . Just shoot me an email if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creation Magazine

Currclick

CurrClick

Learning Things

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software